Sunday, September 14, 2008

Winter Skating Tilda



Hello again everyone,

I have a super busy day at work tomorrow so I thought I'd go ahead and do a double post today in place of a post tomorrow. I'll be back Tuesday with another post.

This card is my submission for this week's challenge over at the Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog (http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/). I inked Tilda in Memento black ink and stamped her onto Georgia Pacific caradstock. I then colored her with copics and cut her out. My card base measures 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 and is made from SU's Bashful Blue. The bottom designer paper is from DCWV's Nana's Nursery stack (baby boy). The other two designer papers are from DCWV's Christmas glitter stack. I adhered Tilda to Bashful Blue (which I ran through the cuttlebug using the snowflakes embossing folder) with dimensioanls. For some finishing touches, I added a blue snowflake ribbon from M's, Primas, blue gemstones from M's, and Diamond Stickles to Tilda's wings.

I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by. More on Tuesday :)

Hugs,

Christine

12 comments:

stampingtink said...

Very cute! Nice peaceful colors.

Unknown said...

Lovely coloring and wonderful paper choices. I adore your ribbon and bow as well. Just beautiful!

Kathy said...

Such a pretty card!! I love the colors together and that Tilda is on my wishlist! She is adorable! Nice job with the sketch :)Kathy

Veronica said...

Love this card. Very beautiful! I must put this Tilda on my very long wishlist.

Monica said...

Beautiful job!! I really love it!

Roz said...

Just came to look at your blog from the forum at Splitcoaststampers where you'd commented on my card, thank you!!

I love this Tilda skating stamp, and you've made a gorgeous card with it.

Love Roz

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a sweet card! I love the colors and pretty ribbon (:

cats whiskers said...

Really beautiful card, love the colouring and the beautiful bow, you have sone outstanding cards on your blog
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the shade of blue and the bow is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at FS.

Unknown said...

hmmm looks so precious .... the colours are really wonderful and all fits so great ... perfect card!!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

uiiii this is adorable!!!!
looks totally icy :-)
love the big bow too

hugs
claudia

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely work. Kimx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company