Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blog Candy Reminder

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for not posting yesterday and for not having a project to share with you today. I'm still feeling under the weather and it's also been a crazy week at work. Hubby and I are off shortly to my sister's house to celebrate my niece's birthday and then hopefully this evening when we get home or tomorrow I'll have some time to craft. I should have a project for ya tomorrow :) I also wanted to remind everyone of the blog candy I'm giving away. See this post for all the details. Have a wonderful day everyone and I'll be back tomorrow :)
Hugs, Christine :)

1 comment:

Suzanne J Dean said...

Ahh, being sick is no fun! Hope ya feel better soon!

hugz,
Suzanne

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company