Saturday, November 8, 2008

Season's Greetings



Happy Saturday everyone :) Hope you are all having a great weekend. My card today is my submission to this week's Magnolia vs. Stampavie blog Challenge . This week's challenge was a sketch challenge.

I first stamped this new Christmas image from Sara Kay (for Stampavie) onto Georgia Pacific cardstock using Memento black ink. I colored the image with my copics and added some glitter using Diamond Stickles and my Sakura glitter pen. All of my cardstock is SU (Bravo Burgandy and Always Artichoke). My design paper is from Basic Grey's Wassail collection. I used my nestabilities to cut out the rectangles and the tag. The greeting is a Studio G clear stamp from Michael's. The ribbon is also from M's. For a finishing touch, I added primas and pearls. I also used Martha Stewart's Branch punch.

I hope you like it. I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by. More tomorrow :)

Hugs, Christine :)

6 comments:

Danni said...

So cute! Awesome coloring as always and I love the flowers!!

Gina Lindsay said...

beautiful. I love the colors you chose for your card. All the extra touches are so nice.

Ann said...

What a beautiful coloring job! I love the ribbon and flowers, too! :D

fishlips said...

What a stunning card....The image is so so neat, love all the flowers...Just Fantastic!!!!

B said...

Great job with the coloring and all the extra details you added!

AnnS said...

This card is gorgeous. Always love to check out your blog.
AnnS

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company