Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Love




Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday :) I have a quick post for you today, as it was another long day at work and I'm beat :) I made this card for my hubby for our anniversary, which was December 30th (better late than never, right? :) ). My main image for this card is called "Paris Kiss" and is by Rubber Romance. You can purchase this gorgeous stamp over at Susana's Store. Susana only has one of these in stock right now so the stamp is not up on her website. Just send her an e-mail at susana@susanascustomartandcarddesign.com if you are interesting in purchasing it.

I stamped the image onto PTI cardstock and colored it in with copics. I added mini pearls to the woman's necklace and bracelet and I added a mini pink rhinestone to her earring. I next created my card base, which measures 5 1/4 by 5 1/4, out of SU's Rose Red. I layered Regal Rose on top of that followed by my design paper from K&Co's Smitten collection. I used SU's Ticket Corner punch in the corners and placed pearls in each corner. The sentiment is a new Studio G stamp from Michael's. I also added Primas and a pink glittery Making Memories brad.

I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks so much for stopping by. More tomorrow :)
Hugs, Christine :)

21 comments:

Danni said...

Wow! What an awesome card! Love her jewelry!

Ila said...

Wow!! this card is Incredible!! I love the image...so perfect for an Anniversary..and your coloring, details and layout is Gorgeous!!!..Hugs, Ila

stampingtink said...

Love, love it! It's just beautiful for any type of romantic notion. I love the pearls and the bling added on. And the papers are gorgeous! And Happy Anniversary a couple of days late!

Debby said...

My goodness that is so beautiful!

Debby said...

You have a lovely blog and lovely artwork to drool over. Not sure why I haven't been here before {puzzled expression} you are not in my faves on google reader. Looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic art.

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful! So romantic with the pretty pink colors, flowers and pearls!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Wonderful Christine---so very elegant too!

hugz,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Hey Christine WOW stunning card love the colors, balance and the jewelry ROCKS. I need some of those pearls :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Rach said...

beautiful wonderful colours. hugs rachxx

Smita said...

Lovely! I love the pearl and rhinestone detailing.

Love,
Smita.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wonderful card with gorgeous colours!!
Love it :)

Marlene x

Anki said...

What a wonderful card! Love the pearls! Kram - Anki

Lyn S said...

Fabulous romantic card! Very classy!

stampingtink said...

I left you something on my blog. Stop by and take a peek!

fishlips said...

Oh my this is just perfect the image is just so unique, love everything the layout the colors are just Amazing looking!!!!!

Marnie said...

Beautiful card!

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow this is stunning, what a fab image and such wonderful colours. Susana does have some wonderful stamps and she is so helpful, cannot thank you enough for putting me onto her. BTW I love the yummy scrummry cards below, they are awesome
Hugs Jacqui x

Virginia Killmore said...

isn't it romantic!

Annie said...

what a gorgeous anniversary card you made - ah Paris - I can but wish! hugs, annie x

Kathi said...

Great coloring. Very romantic card.

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a stunning card. Love the colours and you put it together amazingly. Happy belated Anniversary!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company