Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Howdy



Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday :) Today I have a fun and colorful card to share with you. This card uses one of my favorite images from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. This image is called Taylor and she was illustrated by the incredibly talented Victoria Case. I stamped the image with Memento Black ink and colored her with copics. All cardstock is by SU (Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip). The design paper I found in the single sheets section at Michael's. It is from Debbie Mumm. I inked around the image with SU's Bashful Blue ink and then placed four pink pearls in the corners. I then adhered the image to the cardstock and then to the card base with dimensionals. The sentiment is by My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you are having a great day and a great week and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

Hugs, Christine

5 comments:

marsha said...

Ooh, this just flows! Love the image, your coloring and the dp was made for this!

Hugs,
Marsha

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Awww, she's awfully sweet! That DP is perfect for this image and you did a great job of coloring her.

Danni said...

What a fun card!! Love the papers you used!! Fabulous!

Anki said...

Love her and your card layout. Colouring is super! Kram and have a fab week! Anki

bumblebee creations said...

wow! she is so cute!!!! Love the papers you found!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company