Tuesday, June 8, 2010

For You

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday :) I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I have a super quick post for you today, I've got tons of stuff waiting for me at the office and must get moving.




For my card today, I decided to ink up this adorable image by Elisabeth Bell, available at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. This particular image is called Me and My Buddy and I think it's just adorable. I colored the image with copics(lavender: V12, V15; blue: B32, B34, B37; dog: E31, E33, E35; hair: R29, E33, E53; skin: E00, E01, E11, RV21) and then sponged around the image with SU's Close to Cocoa ink. I then added stardust stickles to her head band and scarf. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock (Perfect Plum and Chocolate Chip). The design paper is from K&Co. For some finishing touches, I added pearls, dew drops, Primas and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is from an old Hanna Stamps set. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thank you all so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day! :)

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Christine this is soooooo pretty, I LOVE the dp you used and that darling image....Your coloring is wonderful!!!! Beautiful creation!

Angela said...

Too cute Christine! I just love Elishbeth Bells images!!So Adorabe!! Have a great day at work!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Angelwood said...

What a darling image, Christine! She is beautifully colored! I love her! hugs, Angela

Maria Matter said...

She's precious and I love your colors here! Lovely Christine!!
HUGS!!!

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Christine, great colours hun.xx

B said...

So pretty! Darling image and just love the colors!

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Christine. Love the colours you've chosen. Hope your not too snowed under at work!
Clairex

Peggie said...

Pretty card. Lovely colors. Really like the purple pearls.

Lyn S said...

The image is just adorable, I love how you've coloured it and added some glitter! Gorgeous colours too!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Christine, I love your colors.

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company