Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday! Hope your week is off to a great start. I'm going to keep my chit chat super short today and get right to my card (I think my Silhouette should be here today so I'm hoping to play with that tonight after work . . . if all goes well, I should have some Silhouette projects to share with you tomorrow :) ).





For my card, I decided to cut another super cute image out of the Pack Your Bags Cartridge (this cart is SO much fun, I definitely recommend it). I cut out the fun image, put all my pieces together, and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from K&Co. I adhered my image to my card base using dimensionals. Next, for some added touches, I added dew drops, a bow, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. The cute sentiment is from an old $1 Studio G set from Michael's. Just a super fun, summery card. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute Christine! Looks like something I'd like to be doing right now too.
Lynn

Marlene said...

Cute! Love the embossing on her swim suit!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! :-)

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company