Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good Day Sunshine

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I'm feeling a little tired and achy today, I sure hope I'm not coming down with anything. I think it's just allergies though. I did manage to make it into the craft room for a bit last night and I have a card to share with you today.






For my card today, I decided to use this adorable cut from My Scrap Chick. This cute little girl and beach chair are from the Bella and Baxtor at the Beach pattern set. I downloaded the SVG files into SCAL and then cut everything out using my Silhouette. I ran the umbrella, her shirt, and hair band through my Cuttlebug using my embossing folders and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. I used a face stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps (Princess Face Assortment) for her cute face, then added some pink chalk for blush for her cheeks. I put everything together and then created my card base. My DP is from DCWV. I adhered my image to my card base using dimensionals and then added some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and some pearls for some finishing touches. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps (Sun Kissed stamp set). What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

5 comments:

Adrian said...

pretty, love colors!

Anonymous said...

love your card :-)

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

VERY SWEET! I love your creations! Thank you for sharing! I am a follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and follow me as well at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com

Raylees said...

so adorable, you inspire me!

Raylees said...

Adorable card, you inspire me!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company