Monday, July 18, 2011

Thanks a Latte

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a great weekend here, hubby and I saw Harry Potter on Saturday (it was wonderful!) and then Saturday night I had a girls night out/jewelry party with some girlfriends. Yesterday I got a lot accomplished around the house and even had some time in the craft room. All in all, a great weekend, it just went by too fast! :)




For my card today, I decided to create a card using the new Love You a Latte cricut cartridge (LOVE this cartridge). I first made the shape of the card welding two stamp-shaped squares together using my Gysy and the Pack Your Bags cartridge. I then cut the cute coffee mug out using Love You a Latte. I put everything together and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. I then adhered the coffee mug to my card base using dimensionals. I then adhered my coffee mug to my card base using dimensionals. For some finishing touches I added pearls and a bow. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things stamps. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

I think your card is amazing! Love the pink and browns together and the stamp card base is a great design.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Adrian said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love this card! Love the colors. Brown/Pink is one of my favorite color combinations :-)

Lorie said...

Oh, wow...I adore this card! I love the pink and brown!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company