Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Halloween Bookmark

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. It's been crazy busy here, but I did manage to get some time in the craft room last night :)





For my project today, I decided to create a cute little Halloween bookmark (yes, I'm getting a head start on my Halloween projects as I intend to send a bunch out this year :) ). You could also use this as a tag on a cute Halloween gift or something, it wouldn't have to be used as a bookmark. My cute little bear witch was cut out using a pattern from Scraptastical Kreations. This particular pattern is from the A Haunted Halloween. How cute is she?!?! :) I cut her out using my Silhouette, put everything together, and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. I then made my bookmark/tag with SU cardstock. My DP is from MME. I added a black sheer ribbon and some black pearls for some finishing touches. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. I hope you like my project for today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Love it :-)

Anonymous said...

adorable! lovin the little dots...

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company