Monday, July 23, 2012

Belle of the Ball

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I have another card to share with you today so I'll get right to it. 




This particular card uses another gorgeous image from Saturated Canary (this was a freebie, I'm not sure if it's still available or not).  I colored the image with copics, inked around the image using my Tim Holtz blending tool, then put my card together.  My DP is from MME (it's a very old stack).  Here's a close up of my coloring:



 For some finishing touches, I added lots of Stickles, a bow, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.


What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day! :)



4 comments:

Vick said...

Hi there Christine,

I love what you have done here, its stunning hun, Hugs, Vick xx
the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
YTChannel Vixcrafts

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! :)

Loopylou. said...

hiyah christine!
ooooh this is stunning hun. I love all things krista....good job too with being on the SC dt!!! he he he!!!!
Her hair looks awesome and the pink,white and black is so pretty
hugs Lou xx

June Nelson said...

Wow Christine you have coloured her beautifully hunnie and I love your layout and papers, thanks too for popping by my blog imever so grateful,big huggies June xxx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company