Tuesday, March 5, 2013

J'adore

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday :)  Sorry it's been a while since my last post :) My little guy is six months old now and keeping me very busy :)  Life is wonderful :)  I have a fun post for you today.  I am honored to have been chosen to guest design for 7 Kids College Fund for the month of March!  I have literally been shopping there for years so it's a real thrill and honor to have been chose to guest design for the store this month :)  Without further delay, here's my card :)


Okay, so I'm a HUGE Magnolia stamps fan, but this particular image is my absolute favorite! This image is called Tilda and Wiola and I just love it! I of course colored the image with copics. Here are the copics I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89
Flowers: E21, E25, E29 (for stems); G20, G24, G28 (for leaves) and R81, R83, R85 for flowers; RV000, R20, R22 (for tissue paper wrapped around flowers)
Dog: E23, E25, E29
Shoes: R81, R83, R85, R89, E21, E25
Shadow around image: W2, W4, W6, Blender pen
 
You can find all your copic marker needs HERE. Next I created my card. For some reason, this image screams Paris so I just had to use this adorable Paris Girl Paper Pad from Carta Bella. I LOVE this paper pad and have been hoarding it forever so I decided to be brave and cut into it for this project :) Those gorgeous corner scrolls are also from the shop, they were made from the gorgeous Filigree Corner Die from La La Land Crafts.
Here are a few more pics of my card:
 
 
 
 
What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day! :)
 

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company