Sunday, August 11, 2013

Happily Ever After

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I have a sweet little fairytale card to share with you today so I'll get right to it :)



 For my card today, I decided to ink up this adorable Magnolia image from the Once Upon a Time collection.  She's called Tilda with Prince Froggy.  I inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and stamped her onto Copic Xpress Blending Card.  I of course colored her with copic markers.  Go HERE for all your copic marker needs.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress and shoes: RV000, R81, R83, R85
Frog: G21, G93, G99
Crown: Y35, Y38, E18

That adorable design paper is called Princess Fairytale by Dovecraft.  If you love fairytales as much as I do, you have to check out this paper.  It is SO cute!  The corners were made using the Filigree Corner Die from La La Land Crafts.  Here are a few more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Make sure to head over to 7 Kids College Fund for all your crafting needs :)

3 comments:

Danni said...

This is so sweet! Your papers are perfect with her!! Adorable!

Unknown said...

Christine this is adorable, what a fabulous card, everything just blends so well together, fabulous love it xxxx

Maire Gamber said...

Beautiful card. I love the folds and her gorgeous hair!
Hugs,
Marie XX

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company