Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Seet Pea Stamps

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  The new challenge is up over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and this time around, it's anything goes with a twist to use alcohol markers on your project.  Here is my card:


7 Kids College Fund is now carrying Sweet Pea Stamps so for this challenge, the DT was asked to showcase some of these adorable stamps.  This image is called Alice with Piglet by Elaine Cox for Sweet Pea Stamps.  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and stamped it onto Copic Xpress Blending Card.  I of course colored the image with my Copic Markers.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89, B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Greens: G21, G94, G99
Pig: RV000, R20, R22
 
My cardstock is by SU.  My DP is from the Dovecraft Garden Party paper pad.  The swirls were made using a Memory Box die.  I added a bow and a jewel embellishment (from Michael's) to finish it off (I always use Scor Tape to adhere my ribbons, roses, etc., it works great).  Here are a few more pictures:

 

 
 What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and make sure to stop by the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT has created and join in the challenge! :)

2 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! What a neat image!

Unknown said...

Christine this is utterly beautiful, magical image and brilliant colours xxx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company