Thursday, September 19, 2013

Amore

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday!  I'm so sorry I haven't posted much this week, it's been very hectic around here.  I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I can't wait for the weekend, we have some fun plans that I'm very much looking forward to :)  Anyway, I'll get right to my card for today.


For my card today, I just had to color up this gorgeous image from All Dressed Up Stamps.  She's called Amore and I just love her!  She's a digi stamp and she comes in three parts, so you don't have to include the "Amore" part if you didn't want to (sort of like getting three images for the prince of one, very cool! :) ).  Anyway, I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BV000, BV01, BV05, BV09
Shadows: W2, W4, W6, Blender

My DP is from Echo Park.  The rhinestones are from Michael's and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The die is from a Memory Box die (I got mine at Ellen Hutson).  Here are a few more pictures:




What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day :)

1 comment:

Christine L said...

I'm trying hard to resist... but I may just HAVE to have her Christine.... you've made such a gorgeous job of colouring her she looks soooo stunning! Fabulous card!

Hugs
Christine x

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company