Friday, October 18, 2013

Christmas Wishes

Hi everyone and Happy Friday!  I hope you all had a wonderful week and have some exciting weekend plans.  It's Friday so that means it's my day to share my DT card over at the Inky Impressions Inspiration Blog.  Here's my card:


For my card today I just had to ink up this adorable image called Ice Skating Rachael. I think she's so cute and she was so fun to color. I of course colored her with copic markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R59
Skates: W2, W4, W6

My cardstock is of course from SU.  My DP is from MME.  I added some snowflakes (these are just cheap foam sitckers from Micahel's, but they look really pretty on the card), a bow, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Here are a few more pictures:



What do you think? Well, that's it from me today, thanks so much as always for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!!Your shading is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with all of us!!
Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company