Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hey Sweetie

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday! :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  We have some fun plans for the weekend so I'm really looking forward to it :)  I also have some exciting crafty news.  A while back, Alicia of Alicia's Little Shop contacted me and asked me to guest design for her for this month!!! :)  Every Saturday this month I get to play with one of her adorable images and showcase them for you here on my blog.  Yay! :)  Please check out her shop, she has some adorable designs.


For my card today, I decided to play with this adorable image called Honey.  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Cupcake box and coffee cup: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47

She was so much fun to color, I especially loved coloring her hair and the folds in her dress :)  Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock.  My DP is from MME (Blush collection).  The dies were made with a Memory Box die.  I added a bow, jewel (from Michael's), pearls, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts for some finishing touches.  The cute sentiment is from My Favorite Things.  Here are a couple more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend.  And Happy World Card Making Day! :) 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning!! I need to colour with you!

Unknown said...

Stunning!! I need to colour with you!

Kat W said...

Wow, what absolutely stunning colouring! I still have much to learn *sigh*
Gorgeous colours and layout too :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Unknown said...

Stunning and fab coloring! Lots of details!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company