Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Owl Be Home for Christmas

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday! :)  I'm so excited to share my card with you today.  Susana over at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design (SCACD) invited me to participate in a showcase of her new digital stamp line over at the store.  I am so excited that SCACD now has a digital line of images.  There are some I had in rubber already that I can now resize, flip, etc. as well as a whole bunch of images not available in rubber.  Cute, whimsical, steampunk, holiday, images of all kinds.  There are new ones being added all the time so be certain you check them out.  To see the digi line, click HERE. 


For my card today, I got to play with this adorable brand new, never before seen image called Holiday Owl.  Isn't he adorable?!?!  I printed him off onto my Copic XPress paper and of course colored him with copics.  Here are the copic colors I used:

Owl: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E23, E25, E29
Holly and berries: G21, G94, G99, R35, R37, R39, R59
Yellows: Y35, Y38, E18

My cardstock is of course from SU.  My DP is from Martha Stewart Crafts.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I also added a bow and some roses.  Here are a couple more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and make sure to stop by Susana's Custom Art and Card Design (SCACD) to check out these amazing digital stamp images!  Huge hugs!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous and I adore owls!! So well done!! :) :)

Danni said...

Fabulous card!! Fun new digis!

Kat W said...

I absolutely love the colours on this card and your cute owl image!
Hugs, Kat x

Susana M said...

Hi Christine
Super cuteness points :D
Thanks for sharing!!!
Susana

Unknown said...

Christine, this is adorable, and well done you, getting to showcase these digis...xxx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company