Friday, October 11, 2013

Snowflakes

Hi everyone and Happy Friday :)  It's Friday so that means it's my day to post over at the Inky Impressions Inspiration Blog


For my card today, I just had to ink up this adorable image. She's called MarLeigha and Pebbles Ice Skating and I think they are so cute! :)  I of course colored the image with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BV000, BV01, BV05, BV09
Penguin: C3, C5, C9; Y35, Y38, E18

I used Stardust Stickles for the ice to give it a sparkle :)  My DP is from MME.  The snowflakes were like $2 from Michael's in the Christmas section and I think they make a cute addition.  The die in the corner is from a Memory Box die.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Here are a few more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christine, such a devine image, beautifully coloured xx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company