Sunday, November 10, 2013

Snow One Like You

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday :)  I'm a little late with this post, but on Friday, the new challenge went up over at the Color Me Creative Classroom.  Our challenge this go around is a Winter Theme.  Our fabulous sponsor is Stamp Fairy.  Head on over to the CMC Challenge and play along with us; you could win a $10 gift certificate to Stamp Fairy! :)  Here's my card:


I had so much fun coloring this adorable Stamp Fairy image.  I colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Hair: E21, E25, E29
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85
Greens: G21, G94, G99
Shadow: W2, W4, Blender

My DP is from Recollections.  I added some Diamond Stickles to the snow and to the ball on the top of her cap.  I also added a bow. The cute sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  Here are a couple more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day :)

1 comment:

Kat W said...

This is such a wonderfully coloured card - so cheerful and I do love to see non-traditional colours!
Hugs, Kat xx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company