Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bookworm

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday!  Boy am I happy the weekend is here!  What a long week :)  Well, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is having a fabulous sale right now, it's a super fun 12 Days of Kraftyness sale and each day, a DT member of Guest DT member will showcase a stamp or stamp set which will be significantly discounted.  I decided to pick one of my favorite stamps, Bookworm.  Here she is:


If you follow me on Facebook, you probably know I'm a HUGE bookworm myself.  I always have my nose in a book, so this image is perfect for me (and again, she's on SALE so stop by the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps store and pick her up (and check out the "Deals" section to see all the other stamps on sale for the 12 Days of Krafty Kreations sale!).  I of course colored her with copics, here are the colors I used:

Hair: E21, E25, E29
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Table: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
Shirt: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R59
Chair: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99

My cardstock is from SU, my DP is from MME.  I also added some pearls, a bow, some bling, and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to also stop by the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Blog to check out all the other 12 Days of Krafty Kreations projects :)  Hugs!

1 comment:

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Christine, very pretty. Greast colouring and papers too.
Have a great weekend
Anne x

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company