Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a safe and happy night last night to welcome in 2014.  I do have some fun crafty news to share today.  I've been working with the fabulous Inky Impressions stamps over the last several months posting on their Inspiration Blog.  I am now going to be a contributing member to the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog.  I'm really excited as I love these images and love working with them.  The new challenge is up and this week, it's an anything goes theme, so easy peasy.  Head on over to the Challenge Blog to check out the rest of the DT creations and play along with us this week! :)  Here's my card:


For my card today, I just had to ink up this adorable image.  She's called Angelica's Heart Socks and she was so much fun to color.  I of course colored her with my copic markers.  Here's a list of the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Shoes: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47

My cardstock is from SU.  My DP is from MME.  The banner was made using a La La Land Crafts die.  The adorable sentiment is from My Creative Time (You Had Me at Chocolate stamp set).  I added a bow for a finishing touch.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Have a wonderful New Year.  Let's make 2014 the best year yet :)

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company