Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Heart Belongs to You

Hi everyone and happy Saturday!  I'm so excited, it's a three day weekend here in the US so after being sick for much of this last week, I'm hoping I'm on the mend and can actually have a bit of fun this weekend.  The  new challenge is up over at Color Me Creative.  Our challenge this week is Coloring with Texture.  Here's my DT card:


For my card, I decided to ink up this gorgeous image from Inky Impressions.  She's called Valentine Princess and she was so fun to color. I of course colored her with my copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Greens: G21, G94, G99
Mushroom: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47

My cardstock is from SU and my DP is from MME.  The die cut was made from a Memory Box die.  I added some ribbon and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment came from My Creative Time.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and make sure to head on over to the Color Me Creative Classroom to check out the rest of the DT creations and to join in the challenge.  Have a wonderful weekend :)

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Amazing colouring, beautiful image, wonderful card
Hugs Kelly

Marilyn said...

Brilliant colouring Christine! Gorgeous card and such a fabulous layout. I keep looking back at her hair... gorgeous!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company