Saturday, January 4, 2014

Willow

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday!  Brrrr, it is freezing here in WV, I think it's going to feel like -22 degrees outside today.  Sounds like a day for hot chocolate, blankets, movies, and crafting to me :)  The new challenge is up over at the Color Me Creative Classroom and our challenge this week is Anything Goes (easy peasy, hope on over to the Challenge Group to see the rest of the DT creations and to join in, you could win a $10 gift certificate to a digi store of your choice!).  Here's my DT card:


For my card today, I decided to color up this gorgeous Saturated Canary image.  She's called Willow and I just love her.  I of course colored her with my copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Tree and ground: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
Grass: G21, G94, G99

My cardstock is from SU and my DP is from Doodlebug.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  I added a bow and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts for an added touch.  What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Wowsa Christine... this is jaw-dropping good colouring! Gorgeous card and again... fabulous colouring!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company