Tuesday, January 21, 2014

With Love

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday :)  It's my day to post a DT card over on the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.  Here's my card:


For my card today, I just had to color up this adorable image.  She's called All Wrapped Up and she was a dream to color.  I of course colored her with my copic markers.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09

I created my card base out of SU cardstock and my DP is from Doodlebug.  I added a bow and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The die cut was made with a Memory Box die.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day :)

2 comments:

MarjoHoo said...

Lovely colors!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Christine, love all the detail here hun xxx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company