Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sip Slidin' Away

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday! :)  Hope you are all having a fabulous week.  Mine is crazy busy, but I'm hanging in there.  I have a new card to share today and I'm entering this one into the Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this week is to create a birthday card.  I thought this image would make a great birthday card for someone with a summer birthday.  Here she is:


For my card today, I inked up this adorable image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  She's called Margarita and she was so much fun to color.  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Tube: W2, W4, W6, W8
Sky/clouds: B000, C1, C3, B60
Water: BG10, BG15, BG18, BG49

My card base was created out of SU cardstock.  My DP is from Echo Park.  I added a bow and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The banner is from a La La Land Crafts die and the sentiment comes with the adorable stamp.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day! :)

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company