Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Earth Laughs in Flowers

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week!  I have another card to share today and it's very special to me.  Back in December, I had the amazing opportunity to guest design for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Talk about a dream come true! :)  I had so much fun not only working with my most favorite images in the world, but also working with the most amazing group of women.  So, when I saw that Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is having another Krafty Guest Contest, I had to play along.  Here's my submission:


For my card, I just had to ink up this gorgeous image from the Bloomin' Wonderful stamp set.  How gorgeous is she?!?!  She was a dream to color, look at those pleats!!!  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89
Ground: E42, E43, E44, E47
Sky/Clouds: B000, C1, C3, B60

I created my card base out of SU cardstock.  My DP is from MME.  The die cuts are from a Memory Box die.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment comes in the Bloomin' Wonderful stamp set.  I added a ribbon and flower accent for a finishing touch.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Fingers crossed, it would truly be another dream come true to work with the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps team again :)  Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow with another project. 

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I always love your cards! This is gorgeous!!!
Thank you for joining our Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps guest spot challenge!!!
Good luck!!
Deborah

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Gorgeous card! I love this stamp, it's one of my new fav's and your coloring is fabulous!

Good luck in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Guest Spot Contest!

Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday, with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards up for grabs! Join in the fun!

Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company