Monday, June 9, 2014

With Joy

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  I have two fun cards to share with you today so I'll get right to it:


As a DT member for Crafty Sentiments Designs, I was asked to create two cards using this adorable image to appear on Create and Craft TV.  This was such an honor for me and of course I jumped at the chance.  Here are some close ups of the individual cards:



I of course colored the images with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99

My card bases were created out of SU cardstock.  My DP is all from MME.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company