Friday, June 6, 2014

Yeehaw

Hi everyone and Happy Friday!  I'm so glad this week is over and the weekend is almost here! :)  I have another project to share with you today.  Yesterday I entered a submission for the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Guest Contest and today I'm entering another one (can you tell I really want this??? :)  Hey, Kimmie said we could enter more than once) :)  Here's my second submission:


For my card today, I had to ink up this gorgeous image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  She's from the Glamour Girls Stamp Set and I just love her.  I of course colored her with my copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Ground: E42, E43, E44, E47
Sky/Clouds: B000, C1, C3, B60

My card base is SU cardstock.  My DP is from Echo Park.  The die cuts are from a Memory Box die and the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment comes from the Glamour Girls Stamp Set.  I also added a bow and some bling.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Yeeeeee-haw Girl! Gorgeous card! I love the clouds!

Good luck in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps Guest Spot Contest!

Don’t Forget…Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday, with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards up for grabs! Join in the fun!

Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

Miss NiceRoad said...

wowzers!!!!

Unknown said...

Christine, this is a wonderful card, what a fabulous image, superb colours and detail xxx

Kendra Hernandez said...

This is a fantastic card!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company