Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Have a Sweet Holiday


Hi everyone and Happy Christmas Eve to all who celebrate :)  It's Wednesday so that means it's another Wonderful Wednesday Challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog.  Because it's the holiday season, we decided to have this challenge last two weeks, so you have two whole weeks to get your "anything goes" cards up on the blog!  Some come join us! :)


For my card today, I used this adorable image from the Candy Cane Kisses Stamp Set.  How adorable is she?!?!  Love her and I had so much fun coloring her up.  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Reds: R32, R35, R39, R59
Greens: G21, G94, G99
Shoes: E42, E43, E44, E47

I also added some stickles to the bow on the wreath.  My DP is from Michael's (Recollections paper set).  The snowflakes were cut out using a Memory Box die.  I added a bow, some pearls, and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts to finish up the card.  The adorable sentiment comes with this awesome stamp set.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Happy Holidays! :)

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company