Saturday, December 20, 2014

Live Out Loud

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday!  Are those of you who celebrate ready for Christmas?  I'm almost there :)  I'm so excited for the big day, I think my two year old is going to be so excited :)  Sorry I've been a bit MIA this week, I've been really sick with an upper respiratory cold/flu bug.  I'm still feeling pretty under the weather, today I couldn't even talk!  But I don't have time to be sick, I just have to keep moving :)

Well, it's Saturday so that means it's another Saturday Challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this week is hosted by the awesome Danni and she challenged us to create a project inspired by music.  So, your main image can be a musical image, or inspired by music, or your favorite song, or anything you like really :)  Just have fun! :)  Here's my card:


For my card today, I just had to ink up this gorgeous image.  She's a new release from KKS and she's called Rock Star.  I of course colored her up with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89

I added some Stickles to her hair bow and the stars on her dress.  My DP is from MME.  The die cuts are Spellbinders and Memory Box.  The awesome sentiment comes with the set.  I also added a bow, some bling, and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  What do you think? 

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Make sure to stop by the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog to join in the challenge.  Huge hugs!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company