Saturday, May 20, 2017

Layer Staping with Stampin' Up!'s Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set

Hi everyone!  I have a super simple but fun card to share with you today using Stampin' Up!'s Sweet Cupcake stamp set.  This set uses layer stamping to create a dimensional cupcake with dimensional icing and cake.  I used all Stampin' Up! products to create this card.  Here's my video tutorial on how I made this card:
Part One:




Part Two:




And here are a couple pictures of the card:





To create this card, I stamped the icing with Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, and Melon Mambo ink from Stampin' Up!  The cake was stamped with Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Early Espresso.  I used a confetti stamp from the stamp set and inked it with Chocolate Chip ink and stamped it onto Crumb Cake cardstock to create my background.  I cut a square out with the stitched shapes dies and  then put my card together, using dimensionals for some added pop.  I used white embossing powder to emboss the sentiment.  Finally, I added some enamel dots and rhinestones.  If you are interested in any of the products I used today, please visit my Stampin' Up! store here.  What do you think?


Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Huge hugs!


Hugs, Christine

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

Love that cupcake! Great card!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company