Thursday, May 18, 2017

Video Tutorial: Notecard Set Using Simon Says Stamp's Funny Food Stamp Set and Distress Oxide Inks

Hi everyone!  I have a super fun set of notecards to share with you today using these super adorable images from Simon Says Stamp.  This stamp set is called Funny Food Stamp Set and it's so adorable.  I created a video tutorial for you.  I'm so sorry, I'm trying to figure out why YouTube is splitting my vidoes into two parts, but for now, I'm just going to go with it :)  Here's Part One:







And Part Two:



Now for some pictures :)


Now for some close ups:






This is the card I created on camera for you guys.  It uses Cracked Pistachio and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide inks and the image was colored with Zig Markers. 




This one uses Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, and Worn Lipstick distress inks and the images were colored with Zig Markers.  I added Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.


This one uses Vintage Photo and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Inks.  The image was colored with Zig Markers.  I added some jelly and coated it with Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.




For this card, I used Fossilized Amber and Worn Lipstick distress inks.  The adorable pizza was colored with Zig markers.




For the cute fry guy, I used Worn Lipstick and Fossilized Amber distress oxide inks and colored him with Zig Markers.  Other supplies used are Neenah Dessert Storm cardstock, Early Espresso cardstock from Stampin' Up!, design paper from Stampin' Up, Versamark ink, Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin' Up, and clear embossing powder.  All images were stamped on Bristol Smooth cardstock and then were cut out using the coordinating dies from Simon Says Stamp.


Whew, well that's it from me today.  I hope you enjoyed these notecards.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by. 


Huge Hugs,


Christine



1 comment:

Mary-Anne V said...

These are very cute! I love the fun images and the great coordinating patterned paper.

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company