Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Video Tutorial: Creating a fun watercolor scene on your card using Gansai Tambi watercolor paints

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful week!  I have a video tutorial today to share how I created a fun desert sunset scene using Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  Here's the video:



And here are some pictures of the finished card:





The adorable images came from Craftin' Desert Divas new release.  This particular set is called Wild West and I love it!  I colored all the images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  I used Black, Light Pink, Dark Pink, Pink, Yellow, Brown, and Light Gray for the raccoon sheriff.  For the horse, I used Dark Brown, Light Brown, Brown, and Yellow.  For the Saloon, I used Pink and Light Brown.  I used my water brush to assist with coloring all the images.  I also added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh (friendship mix). 


No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company