Monday, June 5, 2017

Video Tutorial - Emboss Resist and Double Embossing Techniques

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your week.  I have a super simple card to share with you today and I did a video tutorial on how I created this card using two techniques: emboss resist and what I call "double embossing."  Here is a link to my video:

And here are some pictures:








The background stamp is the Flora Background stamp from Simon Says Stamp.  I embossed that with white embossing powder, then sponged Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick ink over the image for the emboss resist technique.  The sentiment is from Neat and Tangled's So Lucky stamp set.  I first embossed it with white embossing powder (except for the black, that one I first embossed clear), then embossed it with Taffeta Pink Wow embossing powder.  I added some sequins, and there you have a super simple, but fun and sparkly card.  What do you think?

Well, I hope you enjoyed this simple technique for today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company