Friday, June 16, 2017

Video Tutorial: Watercolor Large Peony Stamp from The Ton with Zig Markers

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a wonderful week.  I have a new video tutorial to share with you today showing how I colored this gorgeous peony flower from The Ton Stamps with my Zig markers.  I also show how I created the distress inked background.  Here's the video:



I first embossed the flower and leaves onto Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Wow Metallic Gold Sparkle embossing powder.  I then used Pink, Light Pink, and Olive Green Zig Markers and a water brush to color the flower and leaves.  I then used the coordinating dies to cut the flower and leaves out.  To create the distress background, I used Spun Sugar distress ink and Work Lipstick distress oxide ink and some gold flecks of paint from the Starry Colors Gansai Tambi pearl paint set.  Here are some pictures:





I hope you enjoy the card and the video.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll see you in the next video. 


Hugs, Christine

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company