Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Video Tutorials: Watercolor Background and Zig Marker Coloring

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful week.  I have two videos to share with you today to share how I created a scene using adorable Anne of Green Gables stamps from Kindred Stamps.  In Part One, I share how I created the background using Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  Here's Part One:

And in Part Two, I share how I colored the characters using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  Here's Part Two:

And some pictures:







I really hope you enjoyed today's card.  This was really just me playing around with my watercolor paints and seeing what I could come up with.  It was really  fun and I hope you'll give it a try.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll catch you in the next video!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is so cute! I loved Anne of Green Gables when I was a girl and this stamp set looks awesome! :)

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company