Sunday, July 23, 2017

Video Tutorial - Achieving a vibrant copic marker look by water coloring with Zig Markers and a Water Brush - MFT Stamps

Hi everyone!  Today I have a  fun card and video tutorial to share showing how I use my Zig Markers and a water brush to create vibrant, copic like results with my images.  Here's my video:

To see how I created the background with the waves, sand, and sky, please watch this video here:

And here are some pictures of today's card:





I used the following Zig markers on the pirate I colored on camera: Brown, Light Brown, Pink, Yellow, Gray, Flesh Color, Blush, and Almond Pink.  For the rest of the images, I used the following colors: Black, Brown, Light Brown, Deep Red, Carmine Red, yellow, Gray, Light Gray, Flesh Color, Dark Brown, Blush, and Almond Pink.  I used the following distress inks for the background: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean.  All images were stamped onto Canson XL Watercolor Paper.  The blending for the background was done on Bristol Smooth cardstock.  The sand dunes were created with Lawn Fawn Rolling Hillside dies.  The waves were created with MFT Ocean Waves dies.  The clouds were created with the Cloud Stencil from MFT.  What do you think?


Well, that's it from me today.  I hope you enjoyed today's card and video. Thank you so much as always for stopping by and I'll catch you in the next video!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company