Thursday, July 13, 2017

Video Tutorial - Creating a Fun Pirate Scenen with Lawn Fawn Stamps and Distress Inks

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful week!  I have a fun video to share with you today showing how I created this fun scene with Lawn Fawn stamps, some dies, and Distress inks.  This is a card you can give someone and it has that WOW factor, but is truly very simple to create.  Here's my video:



And here are some pictures:








I used Salty Ocean, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, and Walnut Stain distress inks to create the scene.  I colored all of my characters and accessories with my Zig Markers and I used the following colors: Flesh Color, Blush, Yellow, Brown, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Wine Red, Germanium Red, Red, Light Blue.  I added some Glossy Accents and lots of Wink of Stella glitter pen.  I hope you enjoyed this video and this card.  I hope you will give some scene building a try, it's really easy to do and has a fun result when finished. 
Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Your support means the world to me.  I'll catch you in the next video! :)


No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company