Friday, July 28, 2017

Video Tutorial: Honey Bee Stamps - Under the Sea - Watercolor Background and Zig Marker Painting

Hi everyone!  Today I have a new video tutorial and card to sharing using this adorable mermaid image from the new Under the Sea stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps.  I share how I made the fun background with my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints and I also share how I painted the image with my Zig Markers and a water brush.  Here's the video:



And here are some pictures of the card:




I used the following Zig markers to color this image: Dark Brown, Brown, Flesh Color, Blush, Almond Pink, Pink, Marine Green.  I hope you enjoyed today's video and card.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and I'll catch you in the next video :)


1 comment:

Dayle said...

Great video Christine, thanks!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company