Monday, July 24, 2017

Video Tutorial - Mama Elephant Plushoween - Creating a fun Halloween Card with Pearlescent watercolor paint

Hi everyone!  I hope your week is off to a great start.  I have a fun Halloween card to share today using this brand new stamp set from Mama Elephant called Plushoween.  It is oh so cute.  I created a watercolor background on my card using very inexpensive pearlescent watercolor paints from Michael's (it's the Artist's Loft brand and the whole set of paints was only $5).  I then water colored all of the images using my Zig markers and a water brush (I used Brown, Light Brown, Light Pink, Black, Orange, and Yellow).  Here's my video:





And here are some pictures to really show how shimmery these inexpensive paints are:








What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Big Hugs!



No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company