Thursday, July 27, 2017

Video Tutorial: MFT - Space Explorer - Watercolor painting with Zig Markers

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  I have a new card and video tutorial to share today showing how I painted these adorable images from My Favorite Things with my Zig Markers and a water brush.  Here's the video:



To see how I created this exact starry night/galaxy background with my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints, please see this video here:



And here are some pictures of today's card:




For today's card, I used the following Zig markers: Gray, Light Gray, Yellow, Brown, Light Brown, Blue, Deep Red, Flesh Color, Blush, and Almond Pink.  I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  All the images were adhered using foam tape.  What do you think?


That's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and I'll catch you in the next video!



No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company