Thursday, August 3, 2017

Video Tutorial - MFT Stamps - Fairy Happy - No Line Watercolor

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful week.  I have a video tutorial to share today showing how I created this fun sky background with the MFT Cloud Stencil and some Distress Ink and also how I used the no line watercolor technique to color the fairies.  Here's the video:

And here are some pictures of my card (some are a bit washed out simply to show you all the glitter on the fairies):









For the fairy wearing pink, I used the following Zig Markers: Light Brown, Yellow, Light Blue, Green, Pink, Flesh Color, Blush, and Almond Pink.  For the Fairy wearing purple, I used Dark Brown, Brown, Light Blue, Green, Violet, Yellow, Flesh Color, Blush, and Almond Pink.  I used Spun Sugar and Scattered Straw Distress Inks with the MFT Cloud Stencil to create the background.  I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  The images were stamped with Antique Linen Distress Ink for the no line watercolor technique.  What do you think?


Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Huge hugs!


No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company