Friday, October 27, 2017

Kennedy Grace Creations - Water Coloring a Gorgeous Sunflower Image with Zig Markers and a Water Brush

Hi everyone!  I'm here today to share a card created using some gorgeous products from Kennedy Grace Creations.  Here's my card:





To create this card, I first stamped the beautiful sunflower image from the Beautiful Bloom - Sunflower Stamp Set with some Versamark Ink onto some Canson XL Watercolor Paper.  I then embossed the image with some white embossing powder.  Next, I painted the image with my Zig Markers and a water brush.  I used the following colors:
Center of Sunflower: Dark Brown and Brown
Petals: Brown, Yellow
Leaves and Stem: Green, Light Green

Next, I cut the water colored panel out with a stitched rectangle die and then adhered it to some design paper, then adhered the entire panel onto a standard A2 sized card base.  I stamped the sentiment, also from the stamp set, onto the panel.  I then adhered some beautiful sequins from the Lemon Sorbet Sequin Mix onto the panel.  This was a really easy card to put together, but I think it turned out lovely.  These gorgeous floral images from Kennedy Grace Creations make card making super easy :)

I really hope you liked my card for today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Christine

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company