Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Honey Bee Stamps - Acorn Sisters

Hi everyone!  It's Christine here for Butterfly Reflections Ink.  I just had to squeeze in one more fall card before I buckled down and made all my Christmas cards.  I decided to create a card using the adorable Acorn Sisters Stamp Set from Honey Bee Stamps.  Here's my card:


To create my card, I first created my background by cutting a piece of Canson XL watercolor paper to a standard A2 size card front and painting it with some fall watercolors using my Gansai Tambi 36 Set Watercolor Paint Set.  I just did a simple watercolor wash background technique to create this look.  Next, this image was screaming to me to do some no water coloring, so I stamped the image with some watercolor approved black ink and stamped it onto some Canson XL watercolor paper.  I then painted the image with my Zig Markers and my Detailer Waterbrush.  I then cut the image out using the Coordinating Acorn Sisters Honey Cuts Dies.  I stamped my sentiment onto my panel and then adhered the image with some foam tape.  I then adhered the entire panel to a standard A2 sized card base.  For a finishing touch, I added some Iridescent Crystals Mix from Studio Katia.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thank you so much as always for stopping by and have a wonderful day!  Hugs, Christine

1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just darling! I love it . I am going to purchase the stamp . I have 13 sisters and brothers so I am always looking for family cards.

Hugs,

Chriss

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company