Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Video Tutorial - Neat and Tangled - Yeti or Not

Hi everyone! It's Christine here for Butterfly Reflections Ink and I'm here today to share a super sweet card using the new Get Yeti Stamp Set by Neat and Tangled.  Here's a video showing how I put my card together:
(To view on YouTube, click HERE)

And here are some pictures of my card:









First, I stamped the sweet images onto some Canson XL Watercolor Paper and then colored them with my Zig markers and a Detailer Water Brush.  Next, I cut the images out using the coordinating Get Yeti Dies.  Next, I created my background by blending Wilted Violet Distress Oxide InkFaded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink, and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink.  I added some water droplets using my distress sprayer.  Next, I layered some mountains using my Stitched Mountain Border Dies from Lawn Fawn.  In front of the mountains, I then layered some hills using the Stitched Hillside Border Dies from Lawn Fawn.  I then adhered my critters with foam tape.  The entire panel was then adhered to an A2 sized card base.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!  Big Hugs!


1 comment:

Chriss America Real said...

I love your tutorials my friend! Thank you so much for sharing them ! This card is just adorable !

Hugs,

Chriss

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company