Tuesday, December 26, 2017

LDRS - Sweet Thank You Card

Hi everyone!  I'm here with you today to share a super fun and bright thank you card.  It was time to bring out some bright warm colors after doing so many Holiday cards :)

To create this card, I first stamped the adorable I Brought the Cake Stamp onto watercolor paper and water colored the image with m y Zig Markers.  I then put my card together using the gorgeous papers from the Soft Blush 6x6 Paper Pad.  I then adhered my papers to some brown cardstock and then created a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card base out of brown cardstock and adhered everything to the card base.  I added some sequins and some flowers for some finishing touches.  I added a sentiment from the Splendid Azure Quick Words Sticker Set as well.  I also added lots of sparkle with my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.





 Don't forget to check out the Clearance Section to find some amazing deals.

I really hope you enjoyed my card for today. It is so fun to color up these adorable images from Little Darlings.

Thank you for joining us here at the LDRS Inspiration Blog. Remember we are always here to inspire you.
There are some great deals in the CLEARANCE SECTION of our store available NOW and there is a DISCOUNT CODE available on the Spotlight product from the monthly NEWSLETTER so get signed up! Love video tutorials?  Our DT on the YOU TUBE channel will show you how to use the products. Visit us at any of our other Social Media locations and never miss out on inspiration with these great products!
Huge Hugs,
Christine

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company